Security Services-Firewall, VPN and Antivirus
As a number of high profile attacks remind us – a security breach can happen to anyone, at any time. Defending your organization against internet based threats is increasingly complex as internet hosted malware becomes ever more sophisticated. Failure to adequately protect your business could lead to loss of data, revenue, brand reputation and customer loyalty.
To improve your security, we recommend that you:
- Enable industry-leading protection with advanced threat detection and remediation.
- Ensure you are protecting your most important assets, with a firewall estate that is expertly implemented, monitored, and maintained.
- Protect your organization from a network that is exposed and vulnerable to attack due to basic firewall maintenance issues.
- Avoid adding layers of complexity and bringing in new features without considering the impact to overall performance.
- Consider outsourcing the management of your firewalls to take away the headache and focus on your wider security strategy.
Put simply,Virtual Private Network , or VPN, is a group of computers (or discrete networks) networked together over a public network—namely, the internet. Businesses use VPNs to connect remote Data centers, and individuals can use VPNs to get access to network resources when they’re not physically on the same LAN (local area network), or as a method for securing and encrypting their communications when they’re using an untrusted public network.
When you connect to a VPN, you usually launch a VPN client on your computer (or click a link on a special website), log in with your credentials, and your computer exchanges trusted keys with a faraway server. Once both computers have verified each other as authentic, all of your internet communication is encrypted and secured from eavesdropping.
Antivirus software’s are programs that help protect your computer against most viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other unwanted invaders that can make your computer “sick.” Viruses, worms, and the like often perform malicious acts, such as deleting files, accessing personal data, or using your computer to attack other computers.
To help keep your computer healthy, Please contact with us.