Data Center design & construct
Data Center solutions helps an organization manage their information life cycle, while reducing the risk of IT disruptions, and minimizing cost and complexity. UNS’s partnerships with leading technology vendors, has positioned itself as a leading provider of Data Center solutions.
Data Center Services can help – with everything from a total turnkey solution to preliminary consulting. UNS can plan, design, build, and test your data center as well as train your staff on how to maintain the new environment.
A process that UNS follows to design & Construct a Data Center can be:
- Assessment & Planning, Design
- Architecture / Engineering
- Equipment Sourcing & Scheduling,
- Construction / Installation / Integration
- Commissioning, Operations & Maintenance to Monitoring
IT networking, computing and storage infrastructures are critical for ongoing business effectiveness. Data Center now a day prefers to be the most secure and sensible solution for consolidate the IT infrastructure, distributed process and effective applications. For proactive information handling, privacy, security, business continuity and disaster recovery Data center are now designed to handle this issue.
- Enhance data privacy.
- Increase business agility and resiliency
- More consolidated IT structure, corporate information and applications
- Trusted security infrastructure
- Improve compliance while, minimizing cost and complexity.
- high availability data centers that simply extend to remote data centers
- Highly scalable and resilient data center for user-application access, application-application communications, and for Storage Area Networking.
- Comprehensive virtualization, management, resource optimization, application availability, and operational automation in a single solution.
- Customized support for node, rack and data center level
- Network application intelligence to optimize application performance and reliability, and application server price/performance.
- lower costs through energy efficiency
- Secure gateways to the Internet to allow remote user and site connectivity.
- Layered defense to protect critical communication and application server and storage resources.
- Optimized Data Center WAN extension technology.
- Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuance (BC) for communications and application servers, and storage.